Parent Confidently and Intentionally.
Raise Confident and Resilient Kids.
Do you really want to parent differently but continually overreact or lose it when your kids do, or have a child struggling and hurting and just want to fix things for them but you don't know how?
In the little time that you have available, you read parenting books and try to talk to other parents... but you still feel like you're trying to swim upstream and not making any progress.
You want to be the best parent that you can, but you don't know what to do.
Do you feel like you didn't get the parenting manual?
Some people are naturally wired for parenting, but many aren’t. You may have taken in a lot of information on parenting, but let’s face it – information does not equal transformation. There is no one-size-fits-all manual for parenting, it's up to you to decide what kind of parent you want to be. If you’re still struggling with the same issues, maybe you could use some help.
When you practice intentional parenting, you will:
- Feel more confident in your parenting skills to handle your children’s emotional ups and downs, turning parenting challenges into teachable moments.
- Understand what’s going on in your child’s brain so you can help increase your child’s self-awareness, flexibility, and resilience.
- Support yourself better to show up confidently to intentionally parent – even on difficult days.
- Stop beating yourself up when things don’t go as you'd hoped.
- Decide what kind of parenting works best for you and your family, and start showing up as the parent that you want to be.
Are you ready to become the parent you know you can be?
Because that's the work we do here.
I teach my clients how to let go of the worry, doubt and guilt so they can parent intentionally and confidently no matter what is going on with their kids. I give parents tools to manage their own mind-drama, so they have the mental space and awareness to help their kids handle all the emotional ups and downs.
If you love your child and want the best for them, you already have everything you need to become a confident parent,
and New Generation Parenting will help you get there.
Sign up for a FREE 60-minute session by clicking the link below. We will discuss exactly how I can help you with your parenting challenges and mind-drama so you can feel better and parent more effectively today.