Ready to take the guesswork out of parenting kids with BIG feelings?
BIG feelings and BIG reactions from our kids can trigger us in all sorts of ways, making us react in a way that we’re not proud of. We struggle to be the parent that we want to be, and we don’t know how to be the parent that our child needs.
PARENTING KIDS WITH BIG FEELINGS CAN BE EXTRA HARD... BUT IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE.
Introducing The Confident Parenting Club — THE Parent Support Group for raising kids with BIG feelings.JOIN THE CONFIDENT PARENTING CLUB
It's unfair to expect that you will instinctively know how to parent well.
Becoming a parent may be the most important job you’ll ever have, but there is no training period or instruction guide for parenting! We expect to instinctively know how to raise kids.
But instincts don’t prepare you to handle meltdowns when you say no, easily frustrated kids, big feelings and big reactions, or how to deal with all the various challenges that come up at school.
And as your doubt, anxiety and frustration rises, your ability to parent effectively falls.
So where do you go for parenting advice and support?
Do you scour the internet, and talk to your friends and family?
We all know that it can take a village to raise a child, and we can get tips and strategies from a variety of different sources… and still struggle.
One strategy might work one time, but then not the next.
Then what do you do?
BUILD A NEW PARENTING TOOLBOX WITH RESEARCH-BACKED TOOLS AND STRATEGIES THAT ARE PROVEN TO WORK.
When you have proven parenting tools to handle challenges with your kids you no longer waste time and energy not knowing what to do — or wondering if you’re doing the right thing. Plus, you'll love the support calls, community, and LIVE trainings.
PARENTING DOESN'T HAVE TO BE SO HARD AND LONELY!
Stop trying to go it alone, and join the Confident Parent Club to get the tools, strategies and support you need to make parenting easier.JOIN THE CONFIDENT PARENTING CLUB
The Confident Parenting Club is for you if:
- If you’re often on edge because your child’s behaviors and emotions are unpredictable.
- If you have a child that struggles with BIG feelings (and behaviors) and you don’t know how to handle them.
- If your attempts to help tend to escalate the situation instead of calming it down.
- If you are often at odds with your kids, and you don’t like who you are when you’re with them.
- If you are often at a loss because you don’t know what to do.
- If you second-guess what you are doing and question if you’re doing the right thing.
Rachel — Mom of 2
"The information Mel shares is so eye-opening. I'm now calmer with my two sons, I listen more, and I react less when they are experiencing big feelings. Previously I would just try to fix what was wrong or get them to stop. Now I know how to get to the root cause and work through it."
Are you ready to leave the guesswork behind and get the tools and support you need to confidently raise emotionally healthy and resilient kids?
What you'll get inside the Confident Parenting Club membership:
- A Parent Library of short videos and simple tools for handling your most pressing parenting challenges.
- Immediate access to the most effective parenting strategies based on the latest developmental research.
- Printable sheets with sample scripts so you know exactly what to say when dealing with issues.
- Expert support to help you through any bumps as you learn the new tools.
- A monthly LIVE class teaching a new topic with Q&A
- Two LIVE support calls each month where you can ask any questions and get coached on your specific challenges.
- A members-only private community where you can ask any question and get support in between calls.
Hi, I’m Mel and I get it! I thought I was going to be a naturally great parent, until I had kids. Then I found out how much I didn't know. I was at a loss.
I was a mom, a wife, and an entrepreneur running a company.
On the outside my life looked great, but on the inside I was miserable.
I was insecure, overwhelmed, and at a loss for much of my kids’ early years — always emotionally exhausted and running on empty. Nothing in my life had ever made me feel more insecure and inadequate than my parenting.
I first hired a coach to help me get out of overwhelm and find some semblance of balance and peace. I didn’t realize how much coaching affected my parenting until my daughter commented that things were different at home. When I asked what changed, her response was “you did”.
That was almost 10 years ago. Coaching changed everything for me and my family. My relationships with my kids improved exponentially, and we have more peace in our home and lives.
I became a Certified Professional Coach because I wanted to help parents like me. I now coach, speak, and run workshops so I can help as many parents as possible. I had to learn how to parent well and I can help you too.
Once you have the right parenting tools in your toolbox, it gets so much easier.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s different about the Confident Parenting Club?
What does the Confident Parenting Club membership include?
How much does the Confident Parenting Club cost?
What if I can’t make the LIVE calls?
What if I need to cancel or if the Confident Parent Club isn’t right for me?
Join With Confidence!
If you don’t love this membership and request a refund within 30 days of joining, you will receive a full refund.Join Today